Monday, August 8, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up: August 7th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Well, this week I am only showing books I completed basically up to Friday, August 5th.  We have a public holiday on Tuesday and the schools are closed on Monday, so we decided to take the day as well and make it a long weekend.  

Finished






(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:


Some possibilities.  All dependent on my reading mood.





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week?  Yes, my launch team ARC came in and I also downloaded a read now on Netgalley that looked interesting:




5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your long weekend! Looks like you have some wonderful books to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! If only we had unlimited time for reading.

      Delete
  2. I read Barefoot Summer years ago and have super fond memories of it. It was one of those contemporary novels that just "felt" different and deeper than most. :) Thanks so much for visiting Finding Wonderland's 'Top Ten' list last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also enjoyed it! I reread it this time because planning on continuing the series soon.

      Delete
  3. I love NetGalley read nows ❤

    I hope you are having a wonderful week. 🌞

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...