Monday, August 15, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Love That Were Written Over Ten Years Ago

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This feels like an easier topic this week.  Here is some books I loved which was published 10 years ago or more.  Some of these books I've read 10 years ago, some in the past 8-9 years since discovering Goodreads and a lot of new authors with a long backlist.

1.  Cape Refuge



2.  The Rose Legacy



3.  The Negotiator



4.  Finding Stefanie



5.  Warrior Chicks: Rising Strong, Beautiful & Confident



6.  Song of Redemption



7.  Waiting for Morning



8.  Storm Gathering



9.  Too Close to Home



10.  Deadly Pursuit



14 comments:

  1. I've actually read Song of Redemption and isn't there a second one as well? Can't remember now. Have you changed your blog theme? Looks nice!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is 5 books in that Lynn Austin series. Jip, changed the theme a bit. Trying to make it look bookish :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice list. I haven't read any of these, but now I have a wonderful list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently had my library get that Lynette Eason series! I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was her first and the first I've read by her. Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
  4. I've not heard of any of these, but I'm glad you enjoyed them.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/16/top-ten-tuesday-381/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On your list I read and enjoyed My sister's keeper.

      Delete
  5. Cape Refuge sounds really interesting - great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the bridge by Karen Kingsbury and really liked it a few years back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love her books and still do, got a bit behind.

      Delete
  7. Dee Henderson and Susan May Warren, so much nostalgia there. Also I read some of Kristen's novels, but never this series by her. Maybe someday I should revisit those. :) Thanks a bunch for visiting Finding Wonderland on this week. I appreciate that and apologies it took me this long to visit here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping in, even late :-) The O'malley series is forever on my reread list, just not making the time yet.

      Delete

Book Spotlight Friday! Sandcastle Inn

   Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (o...