Sunday, August 21, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: August 21st

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Back to my normal reading, though some social events this week did eat up my nightly reading time.  

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:


Some possibilities.  All dependent on my reading mood.






What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week?  One pre-order added to my overflowing TBR, and two Netgalley ARCs were downloaded:









8 comments:

  1. That Elizabeth George book looks interesting. I'm reading a backlog of ARCs from NetGalley and don't know when I'll finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I also have a few backlog of Netgalley ARCs!

      Delete
  2. Nice looking books! I try to be selective when adding books to TBR mountain because, like you, I have many, many books to read. I did add five new review books this week though. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read a lot this past week either. I think Fall Out looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Ten Years by Pernille Hughes and it's pretty emotional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emotional books sometimes takes time to read! Hope you enjoy it.

      Delete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...