Sunday, August 14, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: August 14th

 

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

We enjoyed our long weekend last week, but that did mean that my reading week was a bit shorter and I didn't make much progress on my paperback book.  

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:


Some possibilities.  All dependent on my reading mood.




What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week?  Two pre-orders increased my TBR, and a launch team ARC and Netgalley ARC was downloaded:







11 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your long weekend! I hope this next week is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holidays are good and bad since they can mess up your normal schedule. Hope you are back on track this week.

    And it is nice to find others who understand the issue when I say "I didn't get in as much reading time as I wanted."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time is always the hurdle for an avid reader :-)

      Delete
  3. Couldn't quite make out what Perritti novel you were reading. I liked him in the past, didn't know he was still writing. Happy reading!
    http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2022/08/book-date-monday-amreading-aug-15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is The Prophet - I'm still working through his backlist :-)

      Delete
  4. Looks like some pretty good additions. I'm hoping to get a little more reading in this week too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking books. As a retiree, I don't have long weekends anymore. Every day is a weekend for me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those holidays really use up a chunk of our reading time don't they!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! Sandcastle Inn

   Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (o...