Monday, August 1, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Set In a Place I’d Love to Visit (real places or fictional)

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I love travel and discovering new places.  There is so many places on my travel Wishlist and hopefully, one day, I can visit some:

1.  Alaska


2.  Take me back to Paris


3.  Italy


4.  Ireland


5.  Florida


6.  Revisiting New York with the husband


7.  England


8.  Netherlands


9.  Scotland


10.  Greece



10 comments:

  1. Alaska is high up on the list of places I'd definitely love to visit at some point! I also wanna go back to Scotland soon... One of my fave places 😍 Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can plan some travelling soon :-)

      Delete
  2. Yes! I want to visit all these places too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to go back to Italy, I went to Naples on a school trip over a decade ago and I'd love to go back and see more of the country when I get the chance. I really enjoyed Greece when I went there five years ago, and I would love to go back and see more of the islands. I'd also love to go back to Paris. I've never been to Ireland despite being so close (I live in England) but I would love to. I went to University in Scotland, and have family connections there so I've been there a LOT over the years, it's such a beautiful country. I've also been to the Netherlands, been to Amsterdam twice and would love to go back and see more of the country. I went to New York with my family about ten years ago, but we only spent a few days there, so I'd love to go back and stay a bit longer!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/02/top-ten-tuesday-379/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also spend a few days in Paris and Amsterdam and felt it was way too short so want to go back! Same with New York!

      Delete
  4. Alaska has been on my mom's bucket list for so long! I hope she gets the opportunity to go!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/7-bookish-places-i-want-to-visit/

    ReplyDelete

Review: Sandcastle Inn

Sandcastle Inn by Irene Hannon My rating: 💛💛💛💛 And mistakes aren’t an intentional infliction of injury, whi...