Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Hilarious Book Titles

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This one feels a bit difficult for me, because I mainly read suspense books.  So I decided to look through my list and select some fun cozy mystery and some RomCom titles:

1.  Bookishly Ever After


2.  Charming the Troublemaker


3.  Over Maya Dead Body


4.  A Talent for Trouble


5.  Crime Strikes a Chord


6.  Belinda Blake and the Snake in the Grass


7.  The Art of Eavesdropping


8.  The Treble with Murder


9.  The Husband Tree


10.  Dust and Obey




14 comments:

  1. In my experiences, cozies have fantastic titles. Sometimes I think more time is spent composing the oh-so-clever title than the actual plot. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first book on your list seems charming!

    Here's my My Top Ten Tuesday list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cozy mysteries usually have such great punny titles! I hadn't thought about the fact that rom-coms often do, too, until you mentioned it. Great list!

    My TTT: https://bookwyrmknits.com/2022/08/09/top-ten-tuesday-hilarious-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over Maya Dead Body is a fantastic one!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/09/top-ten-tuesday-380/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great titles and covers too!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/08/09/top-ten-tuesday-hilarious-book-titles/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. A lot of these books sounds like fun reads, like The Art of Eavesdropping.
    Here is my TTT this week: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-hilarious-books-book-titles/
    Have a great week☀️

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great! I especially enjoyed Belinda Blake and the Snake in the Grass

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Love on a Whim

  Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about tha...