Sunday, August 28, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: August 28th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

I am so behind on my reviews, at least it means I have and use my time for reading :-)

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:


Well, I have a feeling that wat I actually would be reading might be different.





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? Another week where One pre-order was added to my overflowing TBR, and three Netgalley ARCs:












6 comments:

  1. NetGalley was good to me this week too. I understand about being behind on reviews. I much prefer reading to writing myself. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And I need to hold back the rest of the year on requesting Netgalley books to catch up on my reading plan for the year.

      Delete
  2. Nice book haul! I have requested too many NetGalley books and now I have to stop... at least stop request so Many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! Need to catch on books I still need to review and my owned books...but new ones is just so endearing.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a good reading week for you! Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue
    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...