Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
So, here is some of my favourite book settings:
1. Small Towns - especially when it involves great family dynamics.
2. Regency - I just love listening to a good regency audiobook.
3. Nature - I love nature and any books with some added adventure set in nature...
4. Europe - I love Europe and since we can't travel right now, travelling there in books, especially Paris and Italy, makes this reader happy.
5. Africa - you don't get loads of settings in Africa, and since this is my home continent, I always get a warm feeling when books are set in Africa.
6. Big Cities with loads of danger and action.
7. Bookshops/Library - where one of the main characters either work in a library or owns a bookshop.
8. Castles/Mansions - especially with some historical mystery to solve.
9. Ranches - especially if it involves a family with loads of adventure.
10. Friendships - I love a great series about a group of close friends.