Monday, July 12, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles That are Questions

 

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Okay, I've went through my TBR a few times, and just couldn't get any books that feels like questions.  So I will rather go with the Top 10 books I had the longest on my TBR with one word titles:


1.  Sidetracked


2.  Unlimited


3.  Prophet


4.  Illusion


5.  Vendetta


6.  Jaded




8.  Taken




10.  Proof





17 comments:

  1. I wonder which it harder to do? To name a book with one word or more? My TTT Question Titles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both - One word needs to make an impact, and more than one word should not give anything away again?

      Delete
  2. I hope you find time for all of these books soon!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-that-are-questions/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool twist. I'll have to remember this topic if I ever get stuck with the TTT prompt in the future... Here's my TTT list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Great collection of titles. I hope you enjoy these when you are finally able to read them.

    Here's my post: https://readbakecreate.com/?p=483

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea for a list! I really like snappy, one-word titles.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they sometimes grab your attention more!

      Delete
  6. I like a good one word title. I skipped this week after having a lot of trouble with it haha... I like what you did though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I couldn't find any in my still to read list.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy these when you get to them.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/07/13/top-ten-tuesday-324/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get the chance! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! Sandcastle Inn

   Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (o...