Sunday, July 18, 2021

Weekend Wrap-up: July 18th

 

I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

And also It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


It was a suspenseful week with:




Currently reading


A Thriller on audio, a Classic and a time-slip novel on the kindle, a paperback and a non-fiction:




Next up:


Some options, not 100% sure what I will be reading next, but here is some of my top options:






What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. Interesting assortment of books you are currently reading! I like the variety. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books look tempting! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your week. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice variety. I'm trying to determine which is the Classic.
    I hope you have been enjoying all your reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Anne one - I'm enjoying but the suspense ones is just grabbing my reading time.

      Delete

Review: When the Day Comes

When the Day Comes by Gabrielle Meyer My rating: 💛💛💛💛 4.5 stars When The Day Comes was a time travel novel...