Thursday, July 8, 2021

Throwback Thursday! Dangerous Passage by Lisa Harris


 

Another Throwback to my first book by Lisa Harris.  Since then I've added all her books to my TBR and even though it takes forever to get to all her books, I always enjoy the thrilling ride when reading them.



Dangerous Passage by Lisa Harris
My rating: 💛💛💛💛

I really enjoyed this book.

The writing style made it a fun book to read especially how the characters interacted with each other. Mich and Avery was a fun partnership to follow, the way Avery and Jackson interacted with their family showed me as the reader the respect and love they have for them. How Jackson handled Avery was a great example of a godly man, gentle but truthfully and I liked how their relationship developed.

The crime was intriguing and had me wondering what was going on, and I had to follow the evidence with the characters to actually discover what is going on. At the end some parts felt unfinished, but this is the first book of the series so maybe what I felt was not finished would be revealed in the rest of the series.

The struggles Avery had to deal with, work-life balance, moving on, forgiveness added to the connection I had with her.

This was my first book from Lisa Harris, also the first of the series and I would definitely read the rest of the series and other books from Lisa Harris.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: When the Day Comes

When the Day Comes by Gabrielle Meyer My rating: 💛💛💛💛 4.5 stars When The Day Comes was a time travel novel...