Sunday, July 11, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: July 11th

 

 

I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

And also It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


I had a good reading week, might be because I was reading romantic suspense:



Currently reading


A Thriller on audio, a Classic on the kindle, a paperback and a non-fiction:



Next up:


Next in line in my never-ending, overflowing TBR:






What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I feel the need to read some Anne of Green Gables books! Enjoy your week, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assortment of books. I bought Anne of Green Gables with the intention of reading it but it still lingers on my TBR mountain many years later. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...