Thursday, July 1, 2021

Monthly Recap: June 2021

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews


What I've read:


From Time travel to treasure hunting, I had a vast amount of enjoyable stories this month.


What I would like to read in July:


Currently Reading:

Busy with a few different types of genres and formats.



Upcoming reads (hopeful):



Did I buy any new books?


Mmm, June was a bit of a bad book buying month, but there was a few good deals:




Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a few Netgalley books I still did not get to:




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:



ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:





How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: When the Day Comes

When the Day Comes by Gabrielle Meyer My rating: 💛💛💛💛 4.5 stars When The Day Comes was a time travel novel...