Monday, July 26, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: July 25th

 

I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

And also It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


A great week for reading:





Currently reading


Didn't make lots of head way on the paperback and classic, but the first two is going steadily:





Next up:


I'm loving the time-travel series and can't wait to start the 4th book, Set in Stone, this week.:




What are you reading this week?

10 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. Come see my week here.Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about Set in Stone. Enjoy! Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! Read within 2 days, would have been one if I had the time.

      Delete
  3. I hope you are enjoying your current reads.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I am! May you have a great week as well.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, though it is good, but the suspense ones is just taking reading priority!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a fun mix. :) Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! Sandcastle Inn

   Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (o...