Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday: Set in Stone

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This series is so far the highlight of 2021 and I can't wait to see what new present Rem will find in the next book.  Releasing August 10rd.


About the book: Set in Stone




Rembrandt Stone is on the case of a serial killer. But when the killer finds him first, he puts the one person Rembrandt loves in his cross hairs. Now, Rembrandt must outwit time to save the people he loves.

The continuing adventures of Rembrandt Stone from the creative minds of James L. Rubart, Susan May Warren and newcomer David Curtis Warren, writing as DAVID JAMES WARREN.


What are you waiting on this week?

12 comments:

  1. Oh hello, a new author and series to me! It sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Probably my favourite series of the year.

      Delete
  2. I can't stop thinking about this series. This upcoming installment can't come out soon enough. I'm so ready for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a lot of talk about this book recently. Will have to eventually check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this one is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love the cover of this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Set in Stone sounds like a fun read! I hope you enjoy it when you read it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Review: When the Day Comes

When the Day Comes by Gabrielle Meyer My rating: 💛💛💛💛 4.5 stars When The Day Comes was a time travel novel...