Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday: A Midnight Dance

  Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

I only found this author a few years ago, but I'm enjoying her writing and all her stories.  Looking forward to her new book coming September.


About the book: A Midnight Dance



All theater romances are tragedies. Ella Blythe knows this. Still, she cannot help but hope her own story may

turn out different than most--and certainly different than the tragic story of the Ghost of Craven Street Theater. Yet as she struggles to maintain her tenuous place in the ever-shrinking ballet company, win the attentions of principal dancer Philippe, and avoid company flirt Jack, Ella cannot deny the uncanny feeling that her life is mirroring that of the dead ballerina.


Is she dancing ever closer to the edge of her own tragic end? Or will the secrets that are about to come to light offer release from the past?

Mystery and romance make the perfect dance partners in this evocative story from fan-favorite Joanna Davidson Politano.


What are you waiting on this week?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! I really need to read more from this author. I loved her debut novel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I have a few books to still catch up.

      Delete
  2. I still have not read anything by her but her books sound so good! I need to catch up so I can try some more new to me authors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I will ever be able to be caught up on all the books I want to read.

    ReplyDelete

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...