Sunday, July 4, 2021

Weekend Wrap Up: July 4th

 

I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

And also It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.


Books I've finished this week:


So this week was only a half-week (Thursday to Sunday), since the end of the month was on Wednesday See Monthly Recap:




Currently reading


Romantic Suspense and a Classic on the kindle, a paperback and a non-fiction:



Next up:


Next in line in my never-ending, overflowing TBR:







What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I'm trying to whittle down my TBR pile too but not having very much luck. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently finished The Scarlet Pen as well. I am currently reading "The One You're With" by Lauren Denton. I like the idea of a weekly wrap-up, will try to keep an eye out of the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, will be great to see you around on the weekly wrap-up.

      Delete

Can't Wait Wednesday: Vanishing Legacy

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...