Sunday, September 4, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: September 4th

 

It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

I am still behind with reviews, hopefully I can catch up this week.

Finished

The Top 2 books were the first two I finished for Sept this week,  The bottom row is the the last few I squeezed in for August.





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading






Next up:


After the emotional WW2 book, Escape from Amsterdam, I need some suspense this week!







What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? I bought one book this week from a favourite gothic dual-time mystery writer:










9 comments:

  1. Good luck catching up, I’m behind with reviews too!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of great books. I'm hoping to catch up with reviews today as it's a holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you got caught up! Enjoy your reading this week :-)

      Delete
  4. Good luck with reviews! I'm finding myself reaching for more suspenseful reads too- must be the fall vibes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy a few suspenseful reads this week :-)

      Delete
  5. I haven't read many historical fiction books recently. Yours look good.

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...