Monday, September 12, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Geographical Terms in the Title

 

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I tried to find a different Geographical word for each book  :-).  These are all books I still need to read.

1.  The View from Rainshadow Bay



2.  On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor



3.  A Distant Shore



4.  The Dandelion Field



5.  Lake Season



6.  Midnight on the River Grey



7.  The Souls of Lost Lake  



8.  The Deadly Shallows



9.  Tides of Duplicity



10.  A Sugar Creek Christmas



20 comments:

  1. I had a very difficult time with this task this week. Apparently I don't read many books with geographical terms. My list this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good selection - love the look of the Christmas one at the end!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/13/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-geographical-terms-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list and picks that fit the prompt beautifully. I don't know much these titles, but they sound like fun reads. Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-books-with-geographical-terms-in-title/
    Have a great week 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy each of these when you get the opportunity to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-home-terms-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks for this week's topic! Numbers 1, 3, 5 have beautiful cover designs.

    Here's a link to my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice diversity! I hope you enjoy these soon.
    Here is my list: https://wordsandpeace.com/2022/09/13/top-ten-books-with-geographical-terms-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the Cliffs of Foxglove Manor immediately draws my attention.

    Love list Sarita!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Jaime's gothic dual-time mysteries.

      Delete
  8. I hope you enjoy all of these when you do read them!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/13/top-ten-tuesday-385/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work using a different word for each book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice list! I haven't read any of these, but some of the covers are very pretty! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yes, some of these covers are very pretty.

      Delete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...