Monday, September 19, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2022 To-Read List

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

How is it time to plan the last quarter of books!  There is still so much I want to squeeze in this year!

1.  No Journey too Far



2.  To the Moon and Back



3.  Winning the Gentlemen



4.  Far Side of the Sea



5.  Blue Columbine



6.  The Writing Desk



7.  A Promise to Remember



8.  Undercurrent of secrets



9.  Falling for Zeke



10.  Lost in Darkness




23 comments:

  1. Great list of interesting books to read this Fall. I hope you enjoy them all.
    Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-books-on-my-fall-2022-to-read-list/
    Have a great week 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily summer is coming up for us and then we can spend hours sitting in the sun reading!

    Hope you get to all of these Sarita.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Though with my two boys I am not sure how much sitting in the sun they will allow!

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/20/top-ten-tuesday-386/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look interesting. Fingers crossed you get to read them all!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/20/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-autumn-fall-2022-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some interesting and good looking books on your list. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list, a few of these are new to me! Like you, there are still SO many books I want to squeeze in before the end of the year...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lost in Darkness sounds intriguing! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy reading each of these when you get the opportunity!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2022-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also can't believe it's September. Where did this year go? I hope you're able to read all these before the year ends!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read Lost in Darkness, too. And I love the cover of Winning the Gentleman! :D

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...