Monday, September 26, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Typographic Book Covers

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I actually have a lot of books where the cover is mainly words.  Here is top ten I really want to read soon:

1. Dark Justice



2. Possession



3. The House at Saltwater Point



4. Things I Never Told you



5. Death in the Mind's Eye



6. Fatal Strike



7. State of Lies



8. Secrets She Knew



9. Closer Than She Knows



10. A Lesson in Love & Murder



19 comments:

  1. Great list and picks of cool typographic covers. You have many interesting books on your list I'm tempted to add to my TBR.
    Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-books-with-typographic-covers/
    Have a great week 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good choice of covers! I wasn't sure whether I read books with mainly title, however I did manage to get a list together!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-typographic-book-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting list! I hope you enjoy these when you get the chance to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/ten-book-titles-starting-with-the-letter-a/

    ReplyDelete
  4. State of Lies has a very striking cover! And I like the last one with The Lessons in Love and Murder.

    Have a good Tuesday Sarita!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Lesson In Love and Murder is my favorite cover! Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love so many of the books on your list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! We share one in common and another author in common ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! All of these covers look pretty! Great picks!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that last cover, so pretty!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/09/27/top-ten-tuesday-387/

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...