Thursday, September 1, 2022

Monthly Recap: August 2022

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

August included a lot more social events, which meant less reading time, but I still managed to read :


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


      E-Books



Audiobooks






What I would like to read in September:


Currently Reading:


Struggling a bit to really get into my paperbacks.


Upcoming reads (hopeful):





Did I buy any new books?


Bought:

My 4 pre-ordered books from Last Month came in:




Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, had to carry over the same list to September and I should actually make a second list of books I have not get to yet and still want to!!





ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:





ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:






How was your month?

4 comments:

  1. Really great effort!! Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did have a good month of reading. I like that you read the same number of ebooks as audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy that It worked out so well!

      Delete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...