Sunday, September 18, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up: September 18th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

Reading picked up towards the end of the week. Managed to finished 3 eBooks, though I only had the focus to listen to one audiobook this week.

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading





Next up:





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? Nothing purchased! But I did download two ARCs:






11 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great reading week last week. Enjoy your new books, these are new to me. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books! So many lovely covers. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off the Chain sounds like a fun title, I hope it's a good one. Have a great reading week.
    Here is my post: https://wordsandpeace.com/2022/09/18/sunday-post-67-09-18-2022/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got some reading done. I love the look of Off the Chain! I just love dog books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a cute cozy mystery. The beginning of a new series featuring dogs.

      Delete
  5. My reading was down this past week, hopefully it picks up soon. :)

    Hope you have a great new week.

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...