Sunday, September 11, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: September 11th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

So reading went slow this week, for some reason I was very tired in the evening and fell asleep while reading most nights.  And I am still behind with reviews, hopefully I can catch up this week.

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading





Next up:






What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? Nothing purchased! But I did download one ARC






4 comments:

  1. I was hoping to get more reading done last week too. Some nights it's just easier to fall asleep ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a lot of reading last week, but this week is really. slow for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we can't always have the same reading pace each week.

      Delete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...