Sunday, September 25, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: September 25th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

This will be my last weekly update for two weeks more or less.  We are going on a mini vacation, so I am off for about a week and a half.  Hopefully I managed a lot of reading to update on when I am back.

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading


Absolute no to limited movement in these:




Next up:


I would love to read all of these over the holiday.  All depends how busy we are and how tired I will be.





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? LOADS of ARCs downloaded this week.  Hopefully I will have good reading time during our holiday!









1 comment:

  1. Barking up the Wrong Tree looks like a lot of fun. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...