Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Review: Dangerous Pursuits : Deadly Heights

Dangerous Pursuits : 15 Stories From Today's Most Popular Mystery and Suspense Authors Dangerous Pursuits : 15 Stories From Today's Most Popular Mystery and Suspense Authors by Ronie Kendig


Read and review:

Deadly Heights by Ronie Kendig:




Heiress and experienced climber Jolie Decouteau doesn't believe in coincidences, so getting acute mountain sickness while on a hike shortly after her father is found dead convinces her that someone is trying to kill her.

Review: 3 stars
This is an old novella which was published in 2o13. I did even know about it, and I've followed Ronie Kendig since I've discovered her and slowly caught up on her books. Though there was danger, action and adventure, I did not enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed her military suspense novels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Spotlight Friday! The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple

Book Beginnings and Friday56 Book Beginnings  is a weekly meme hosted by   Rose City Reader  that asks you to share the first sentence (or s...