Monday, October 4, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: October 3rd

 

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.  Books I've finished this week:


I've missed last week's post because we took some time off to celebrate our 8 year anniversary.  So I will just link to my Monthly Recap Post: Monthly Recap since the last 2 weeks of finished books is also wrapped up in there :-)


Currently reading






Next up:


Not exactly sure what I will be reading next, but here is some strong possibilities:









What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week of reading, and one to come!

    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking books. I'm reading my November review books this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary 🥂

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Point of Danger and Freedom's Song are coming up for me as well, probably week after next...

    ReplyDelete

Review: Memory Lane

Memory Lane by Becky Wade My rating: 💛💛💛💛 Memory Lane was such an enjoyable contemporary story with the rig...