Sunday, January 8, 2023

Weekend Wrap-up: January 8th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

After almost a month, I am back :-)

We had such a great time with family we haven't seen in three years due to COVID.  The cousins were all sad to say good-bye.



If you want to catch up on books I've read in December, those I bought (yeah only two) and ARCs download (more than two), check out my Monthly recap here.

Reading the fist week of Jan went well!


Finished







(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading


I was hoping to be further along with Yesterday's Tides, but spend Sunday with family and the evening building a 500 piece puzzle with my 5 year old.



Next up:


We are taking some leave from Wednesday and going camping at the beach.  Final break before school starts.  So I am planning less than more.





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week? 

No, I was good this week, though I was temped with a sale, but I really only want to buy books if I will read them soon this year!



12 comments:

  1. Nice looking books. I'm glad that you could spend some time with family. Covid really did it's best to ruin any sort of gathering. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hopefully we treasure that quality time we get now.

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited about Yesterday's Tides! I hope you're loving it. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Possession looks like an interesting book. I hope you enjoy reading this week!

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beach photos are amazing! Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy your camping trip!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say you are off to a strong start reading wise for 2023! Happy reading. Here's my first review of the year: http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2023/01/first-review-of-year-mystery.html

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...