Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Monthly Recap: December 2022

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

December came and go with loads of beach days, family time and swimming.  I also managed to get some reading in.


What I've read:


(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)


Kindle:


Also another one not on Goodreads:

This one is currently free directly from the author: Buy Here



Audio:






What I would like to read in January:



Currently Reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):






Did I buy any new books?


Bought:

Yes, luckily only two:





Did I read everything I wanted too?


Nope, no movement made on my list:



ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:





How was your month?

3 comments:

  1. You had a wonderful month of reading in December! I hope January is just as good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic month!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Fear Has a Name

Fear Has a Name by Creston Mapes My rating: 💛💛💛💛 This is a new to me author and I would recommend him to fa...