Monday, January 30, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie - Birthday Wishlist

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

So, it was my birthday on the 30th and if asked, I request amazon gift vouchers or vouchers for my favourite bookstore.  If I had the money/vouchers, the following books is high on my next to buy listWishlist


1.  Brooke

I love Ronie Kendig and loved this action suspense series tackling human trafficking. I am so excited for the 4th book to be released and if I have it in my budget, will buy it immediately!



2.  Fraser

I loved the Montana Marshalls and so excited to get to know their cousins, the Minnesota Marshalls soon!





Enjoyed book one and would love to return to Boone's Hallow



Yes, this one only releases in April, but I will always love a Jamie Jo Dual-time:





This series looks cute:




Really loved this series and need book 3!




I loved book one and two and want to continue the series:




I enjoy this author and love this cover, so need to see if the story is just as cute:





I would read anything by Colleen Coble:



I want to continue this action packed series:







12 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these books. But happy Birthday. I hope you get some of them and enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronie and Susan always write the best stories, and Pepper's book looks darling. Happy belated birthday! Hope you enjoyed an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope you are able to read these soon!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/ten-of-roses-favorite-books-of-all-time/

    ReplyDelete
  4. People can't buy you what you want if you don't tell them. I've learned that, over the years.

    Happy birthday!

    My post, if you’d like to take a look: https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/01/its-new-year-so-shall-we-try-for-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I hope your family and friends take care of these for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! I hope you got some vouchers so you're able to get some of these :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/31/top-ten-tuesday-405/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I love your topic today. I read Authentically Izzy and hope you enjoy it too

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun selections! I've read a few things by both Ronie Kendig and Colleen Coble and enjoyed them. I've got a Kim Vogel Sawyer book on my TBR shelves, and I really want to try Pepper Basham!

    Here's my TTT this week...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list, Sarita and Happy Birthday! I didn't realize Return to Boone's Hollow was out, I somehow missed it! I loved Authentically, Izzy and think you will as well!

    ReplyDelete

Review: The Tehran Initiative

The Tehran Initiative by Joel C. Rosenberg My rating: 💛💛💛 This was another good political thriller. I enjoye...