Monday, January 9, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

As always, there is so many new releasers I am excited about, and trying to limit it to only 10 will be difficult.  I tried to highlight those that if these were the only ones I may read, I would be happy with only these books:

January

1. Yesterday's Tides



2. Critical Threat


February

3. The Sound of Light



4. Cold Light of Day



5. In Spotlight and Shadow


6. Shattered


March

7. Under Fire


April

8. Windswept Way



9. Blind Trust


10. The Vanishing at Castle Moreau



May

11. The Secret to Happiness



12. Counter Attack



10 comments:

  1. I hope these books all live up to your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited about all of these too! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are SO many great ones coming out!!! I am excited for these as well! I hope we enjoy them when we finally do get our hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So difficult to choose a top ten! Tried to choose ones I absolutely must read if someone only limits me to my choices.

      Delete
  5. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get the opportunity to read them.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/early-2023-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...