Sunday, July 17, 2022

Weekend Wrap-Up! July 18th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

This week was a bit slower on the reading side.  We had a busy weekend, enjoying summer weather in the middle of the winter.

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:


Some options for this week's reading, all depended if my ARC's I'm hoping to get will come through.





What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week?



9 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Mary. Have a great week! Here's my Sunday Post: https://bonniereadsandwrites.wordpress.com/2022/07/17/sunday-post-slow-and-steady-sundaypost/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m curious about The Extraordinary Deaths of Mrs Kip.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good contemporary story. Loved Mrs. Kip

      Delete
  3. Nice looking assortment of books. I'm trying to concentrate on my review stack, but old favorites are also calling my name. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossfire looks good. I hope you enjoy all these books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary looks interesting! That tagline has me wondering...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still need to read book one, but the series intrigued me.

      Delete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...