Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday: The Last Way Home

 Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

I enjoy series which focus on families and after I really enjoyed book one, I'm looking forward to this sequel coming August 2022.

About the book: The Long Way Home






"A disgraced former NHL player and a local artist are thrown together when her pottery studio burns to the ground on the day he returns to Prince Edward Island. But as they work together to rebuild, their secrets will come out, putting even their hearts on the line"

What are you waiting on this week?


8 comments:

  1. I do enjoy a good romance! Stop by the blog and see what I'm waiting on: https://theplainspokenpen.com/cant-wait-wednesday-other-birds/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the first one, but this sounds really good too. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love romances and family drama's. I also like that it's set in PEI!

    ReplyDelete

Review: Memory Lane

Memory Lane by Becky Wade My rating: 💛💛💛💛 Memory Lane was such an enjoyable contemporary story with the rig...