Sunday, July 10, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: July 11th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

This week I'm featuring books from July 1st.

Finished





(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:


I'm not sure yet what I'm in the mood for to start next.  Here is some options.



What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week?




3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been busy the last week and a half. Hope you enjoy which ever of those options you pick up next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about not needing to add books to TBR mountain, but I can't resist a good sale. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...