Monday, July 18, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Covers I loved from books I've read past 6 months

 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Okay, so lately we are spoiled with so many gorgeous covers which just screams READ ME!

So, I'm trying to keep a list this year with covers I loved, and thought I would highlight a few today:

1. Chasing Shadows


2.  Long Way Gone


3.  Sunrise


4. Life Flight 



6.  Looking for Leroy


7.  Yours is the Night


8.  Among the Innocent


9.  The Catch


10.  Chasing Hope



22 comments:

  1. The cover for Sunrise really moves me. I'd love to be in that setting. My TTT Freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many great covers out there - I sometimes get cover envy here in the UK!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/19/top-ten-tuesday-storylines-settings-that-make-me-think-of-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely colours on these covers!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/19/top-ten-tuesday-377/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up what YALC is! Enjoy the summer while it lasts. Next year travel to the southern hemisphere to escape summer in the UK :-)

      Delete
  4. I love those red flowers! Here's my list this week: https://speedyreadercom.wordpress.com/2022/07/19/10-picture-books-for-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These covers are all so great! I especially love Sunrise and Among the Innocent. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful covers. My favorite is Life Flight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful covers! Great list. :)

    https://christianbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/2022/07/some-books-by-my-favorite-authors-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice covers. I like the landscapes in some of these, and The catch has an action-y feel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, so many great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some beautiful covers! Sunrise is enough to make me want to visit Alaska.

    Stop by and see my first ever Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great covers! I feel like there are more and more beautiful covers each year and I want to add them all to my shelves 🙈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! 80% of the books I add is because the cover drew my attention.

      Delete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...