Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday! Deception

 Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

I'm looking forward to the fourth and final book in the Natchez Trace Park Rangers series, releasing August 2022.

About the book: Deception





When ISB Ranger Madison Thorn arrives in Natchez to investigate a white-collar scheme, she has no idea she will be thrown back into the violent crimes division--or that it will get so personal. She'll have to work with her childhood-enemy-turned-handsome-charmer to unravel the clues before it's too late.

What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the first book in this series. I need to get caught up soon! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I am waiting on this one as well! Although I haven't read the third book yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her books! This one is on my TBR list.

    My CWW is here.

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...