Sunday, July 31, 2022

Weekend Wrap-up: July 31st

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

This week was a shorter week, trying to catch-up with everything after our long weekend last week.  

Finished




(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)

Currently reading




Next up:


Some possibilities.  All dependent on my reading mood.



What are you reading this week?


Here is my past week's Blog Posts.




Which Avid Reader do not add to their shelves! I try to limit mine to review books since I have so many owned on my TBR to read.  So did I add to my shelf this week?  No, this week I was good!





7 comments:

  1. Congrats on avoiding the call of new books this week!

    I only ever read Frank Peretti's first book. Well, as far as his adult books go. I did read the first four Cooper Family Adventures. Always intended to read more, but never managed to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading his books slowly, one book at a time.

      Delete
  2. Nice looking bunch of books. I hope you enjoy/enjoyed them all. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many tempting books! Enjoy your week, and thanks for sharing. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats on not getting new books!! Have a great week, Sarita.

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...