Saturday, July 2, 2022

Monthly Recap: June 2022

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews

I had a great June month, and hoping July will continue the reading pace:


What I've read:

(Reviews can be found under Book Review tag)





Paperback:






What I would like to read in July:


Currently Reading:




Upcoming reads (hopeful):



Did I buy any new books?



Bought:

I managed to only buy 1 kindle book, but I did buy 10 paperbacks from my favourite bookstore (10 for the price of two).  Some of these I've already read in different formats.

Kindle:


Paperbacks:




Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, had to carry over the same list to July (and sadly apart from A Singular and Whimsical Problem, it is everything I carried over to May and June 🙀):



ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:




How was your month?

4 comments:

  1. You had a great month of reading in June! Looks like you have some lovely books to read in July too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great reading month. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We read some of the same books and will again this month. I really need to look back and see what books I have been carrying over from the beginning of the year and catch up! I am going to try not to take on too many more review books for the year, but that's hard...I want to read them all, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...