Monday, July 11, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers That Feel Like Summer

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Since we are in the middle of winter here in the Southern Hemisphere, thinking of summer helps to know this cold weather is only here for a season. ⛄  

Summer for me is beach days, hiking, and anything nature.  So, looking at books I still need to read, here is some that gives me that warm summary feel:

1.  That Certain Summer


2.  The House at Saltwater Point


3.  The Water Keeper


4.  A Distant Shore


5.  The Crushing Depths


6.  Dark Water


7.  Driftwood Bay


8.  Deadly Secrets on Mackinac Island


9.  A Glimmer of Hope


10.  Once Upon a Summer  



26 comments:

  1. Wow - your covers certainly have a watery theme going on! I found this theme really fun and I'm sure we're all going to get our summer fix!
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    here's me: https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/top-10-tuesday-book-covers-that-feel-like-summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Water and summer always go hand in hand for me :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the blues and greens in most of these covers, that's held up in my mind as not just the seaside but also summer in a way. And totally agree with "thinking of summer helps to know this cold weather is only here for a season" -- that's a lovely way of putting it!
    ~Lex (lexlingua.co)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice summery, watery covers!

    I hope that you don't have too bad a winter. I quite like winter although it can get quite cold here in the UK...

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-book-covers-that-feel-like-summer/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets quite cold, but luckily never below zero and on a beautiful winter's day it can get up to 25C.

      Delete
  4. Fantastic choices and beautiful covers. I want to read The Water Keeper just from looking at the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like you love the water with these covers. They are all wonderful selections!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/summer-y-titles-of-10-books/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the watery theme. I have spent most of the last few days at the beach, it's so nice to bob around in the sea and our dog loves swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of any of these books before but all this water definitely makes me think of summer! 😍 Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're having a heatwave here in the UK at the minute and I would do anything for some cooler weather!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/07/12/top-ten-tuesday-376/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, with your UK weather you never know, tomorrow might be cool again :-)

      Delete
  9. Such summery covers! I like Once Upon A Summer the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now just to find the time to read them :-)

      Delete
  10. LOVE your picks! We have one in common. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the nature scenes on these covers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't think of summer and not think nature!

      Delete

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...