Thursday, September 30, 2021

Monthly Discoveries: September 2021

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews


What I've read:



A great variety month in September.

What I would like to read in Oct:


Currently Reading:

The Bishop is good!




Upcoming reads (hopeful):





Did I buy any new books?


Another bad buying month - I will need to try and put myself on a buying strike for the rest of the year:



Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a few planned reads I didn't manage to get to this month and a few still on my list which I really hope to still get to in 2021:



ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:




How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend Wrap-up: April 28th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had fun this past weekend celebrating King's Day. Finished (Review...