Monday, August 23, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: August 22nd

 

I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

And also It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.  Books I've finished this week:


Finally finished my paperback!



Currently reading




Next up:


This is the first time I'm not 100% sure what I will be starting next. Some options:








What are you reading this week?

8 comments:

  1. I think I would love the doggie Christmas book LOL

    Here is mine:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-8-23-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-Up: May 5th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had a wonderful week of summer weather which meant lunch picnics at th...