Monday, August 9, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Secondary/Minor Characters Who Deserve More Love


Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Okay, so I don't think I will get 10, mainly because I read series so a minor character in one book, will get his/her story in the next book.  But here is a few where I would have liked to see more about.

1.  Derek St John

We've met him in the Blue Justice series, and yes, he did get his own novella in the Tanner Hallow series, but I would have liked to see a full novel for him:



2.  Ram

Fans of Ronie Kendig will know...



3.  Cell

I love this guy and would like to see more of him in his own story.



4.  The rest of the younger siblings - I want to see more of them!



Ok, not 10, but nothing else jumped out of me.

12 comments:

  1. Okay, not familiar with any of these honestly but that's absolutely okay. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/ten-book-to-movie-adaptations-i-want-to-watch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like your list. Nice topic to change it up.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I twisted the topic some, as I have trouble remembering secondary characters.

    When you get the chance, I hope you stop by my post: https://readbakecreate.com/10-books-that-deserve-more-love/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, like your list. I read to much to remember every smaller character so couldn't think of any.

      Delete
  3. These look fun. I love it when a really interesting side character gets their own book, or plays a pivotal role at least in the main series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, especially when you can see there is more to them.

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of these books I have a hard time remembering secondary characters unless I meet them several times like Hermione or the Weasleys. My TTT Characters who need their own novels

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one of the things I love about reading series - you get to know ALL the characters!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but my son has read both of the ones by Ronie Kendig, so I recognized the names because of him talking about them :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...