Monday, August 2, 2021

Titles or Covers That Made Want to Read/Buy the Book

  

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Yeah, another easier topic - easy because so many of my books fit this description, but also difficult because how to I select only 10.  A good book cover which grabs my attention will most of the time land in my TBR if the synopsis also grab my attention - or if my reader friends rave about it.

So, going through my huge TBR again, I narrowed it down to the following 10:






















8 comments:

  1. I can see some of these grabbing my attention- I especially like Some Bright Someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I like watching swimming and diving as well!

      Delete
  3. Great list of books!

    When you get the chance, I hope you come over and check out my post: http://readbakecreate.com/15-book-covers-that-scream-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list and the covers! At least half of these are on my TBR pile :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I see a few on my TBR in your list as well, especially the last one!

      Delete

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...