Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday! Blood from Stone

  Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

I feel like a child before my birthday or Christmas, waiting for book 5 in The True Lies of Rembrandt Stone series.  Coming October 5th:


About the book: Blood from Stone






It's Rembrandt Stone's last chance to get things right--and to apprehend a killer who promises tragedy for him in the future. But one mistake in the past might cost him everything he's worked so hard to save.

The continuing adventures of Rembrandt Stone from the creative minds of James L. Rubart, Susan May Warren and newcomer David Curtis Warren, writing as DAVID JAMES WARREN.


What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh,I hop you enjoy it when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good series! It's a nice feeling when a new release is on the way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a series person. I never seem to make it all the way through them.
    Enjoy!
    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/08/cant-wait-wednesdays-summer-sons-by-lee.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try one of his books, EVERYONE seems to be talking about them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...