Sunday, August 29, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: August 29th

 

 It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

I was hoping for a bit more reading time over the weekend, but we changed our plans last minute when we saw snow reports of loads of ground level snow 2 hours away.  So we woke up super early, loaded the boys and went for some snow fun.  We do get snow over the winter in that region, but usually just close to the mountains and hiking required to find snow to play with.




So, back to the books.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.  Books I've finished this week:


A few thrillers this week!





Currently reading






Next up:


Two ARCs lined up for this week:










What are you reading this week?

10 comments:

  1. The tune of the Lifehouse song immediately sprung to mind with Warren’s new book.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we just need to make the trade: reading time for family time. I doubt if we will be sorry in the long run...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def! No fictional story can compare to actual memories.

      Delete
  3. Snow fun sounds like the right choice! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness snow!!! In August!!! I am here in 100 degree weather wishing I was there!!!

    Enjoy your week

    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow! Good grief! Once snow arrives where I live it doesn't leave for months. I really prefer non-snow covered ground. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all gone after 2 days here because of the sunny days.

      Delete

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...