Monday, August 30, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes

 

Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I'm not usually one who crushes on book heroes, but the following heroes made me swoon just a bit more than normal.  I've also realised I like the quiet, broody kind...

1.  Peter


2.  Rafe


3.  Tate


4.  Casper Christiansen


5.  Logan Walker


6.  Malachi



8.  Stephen O'Malley


9.  Derek St John


10.  Travis Archer


11. Joshua



9 comments:

  1. I know, I thought crushes didn't really make sense to me but there are a lot of characters I enjoy, I ended up going with some TV/ movie picks along with a few books that had characters i like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have met anyone on your list.

    When you get the chance, I hope you can stop by my post and check it out: https://readbakecreate.com/characters-i-would-love-to-have-a-drink-with/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good swoony character! I haven't heard of any of these books but I'm always looking for more romances and some of these have caught my eye. Thanks for the recommendations 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I Called You Mine by Nicole Deese has such a pretty cover!

    Hope you'll visit my TTT list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really do fictional crushes either, although if I was pressed I would say J.T. from A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer and Lord Percy from The Mistletoe Countess.

    ReplyDelete

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...