Sunday, August 15, 2021

Weekend Wrap-up: August 15th

 

I'm joining Christian Bookshelf Reviews in this weekly weekend wrap-up idea which I first saw on her blog.

And also It’s Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Book Date.

See which books I've read this week, currently reading and planning to read.  This week's post is a day late because we had a long weekend 😃.


Books I've finished this week:


Great suspense and a historical fun read this week:




Currently reading


No reading love for this one this past week, the 2 suspense reads I've read grabbed all my attention:



Next up:


A thriller and a contemporary planned next:








What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. Have a great week, sounds like you are in for some good reading!

    Link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! hope you will have a great week reading as well!

      Delete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. I like the variety you read. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoy going out of my comfort zone (suspense) now and then :-)

      Delete

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...