Monday, August 2, 2021

Monthly Discoveries: July 2021

 

 I first saw this monthly reflections idea on: Christian bookshelf reviews


What I've read:



Another great adventure month in July.

What I would like to read in August:


Currently Reading:

Really hoping I can find more time to read the paperback - Monster.



Upcoming reads (hopeful):



Did I buy any new books?


Yes, added a few e-books and a few paperbacks, which I'm still deciding on keeping vs keeping for gifts:




Did I read everything I wanted too?


No, there was a few Netgalley books I still did not get to:




ARC/Netgalley update:


ARC/Netgalley books downloaded this month:




ARC/Netgalley books read and reviewed:




How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: A Sugar Creek Christmas

A Sugar Creek Christmas by Jenny B. Jones My rating: 💛💛💛 A Sugar Creek Christmas had some fun, enjoyable mom...