Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Series Discovery: Montana Marshall series

 Excitement.  Danger.  Cowboys. Seals.  Russian Mobsters.  Banter.  Heroes. Action.  Romance

If any of these drew your attention, this series need to be added to your TBR.  I know, I know, your TBR pile is already sky high, but if Romantic Suspense is your favourite genre, and add to that a family who risks their own lives to save one another, you will be sorry if you do not read this series...sooner than later.



And if these covers do not peak your reading interest... 

I loved this series.  There was a plot mystery which started in book one, and carried through the series, but also suspense plots which was solved by the end of each book.

I loved that this was about a family - the siblings had each others' back, pushed each other out of their comfort zones and I loved the inter-family banter.

I also loved the deeper lessons each sibling and their love interest had to learn and how the author made their lessons applicable to what we as readers also could struggle with.

And I loved the legacy of faith and family love and togetherness their father left and they tried to live up too.

So, if this seems like a series you would like to also read, and want to see more off, see links below for my reviews off each book in the series:



And if this will be a new author for you,  see my author discovery post about Susan May Warren and why I think you should take a chance on her books!


1 comment:

Can't Wait Wednesday! Hunting Justice

Can't Wait Wednesday  is a weekly meme hosted by  Wishful Endings  that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that ...