Monday, March 15, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Spring 2021 TBR

  


 Join in the Top Ten Tuesday fun! Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


Well, technically it is fall here, starting to get some cooler weather but still a lot of warm days as well.  Here is some top books releasing in the next 3 months which I would really love to read - would I get to each and every one of them, probably not, but it is always good to have goals:


Books releasing/released in March

1.  Unknown Threat


2.  Agressor


Books releasing in April





5.  No Unturned Stone




8.  Winning the Gentlemen


Books releasing in May

9.  Aftermath


10.  Crazy for You




2 comments:

  1. I'm rooting for you! Hope you'll be able to read all of these books. I have the same problem with seasonal TBRs.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-spring-2021-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely always great to have goals! I hope you manage to read many of these and enjoy them, too 😊 Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Wrap-Up: May 5th

    It’s Monday! What are you reading?   is hosted by  Book Date . We had a wonderful week of summer weather which meant lunch picnics at th...